Coaching for sales is about giving people measurements for success, establishing employee performance metrics and improvement indicators, and implementing a system for continual motivation. This happens by building a structure to support a process within your organization.
If you're looking for guidance when it comes to setting up an organizational structure that helps your team work towards and achieves established sales performance goals, you've come to the right place. At Lushin, we know what it takes to get a sales team moving in the right direction.
Learn our tactics for business growth.
- Hiring Process - The anatomy of attracting talent and how to retain valuable employees. It’s about finding the right people for the right seats on your sales team.
- Onboarding - Creating a structure and culture for people to do their best work with the most belief.
- Training - Combining core knowledge and functional skills with the company’s sales process.
- Mentoring - Just as account management requires ongoing touch points and support, the same is true for sales teams. Mentoring provides stability and accountability.
- Coaching - Sales coaching offers an avenue for gaining new skills, improving processes, and fostering continued growth.
Wondering where to start? Contact us today to find out how our sales trainers can help your team work towards meeting your sales performance goals.