Aaron Prickel

Professional Development Book Pick: The Slight Edge

READ: Slight Edge The Book

This is part of our series on books that have positively impacted our lives and careers. Check out all of the books we review by following us on social media or see our previous reviews summarized here.

The Slight Edge By Jeff Olson

How do I know if a book is good? Two years after reading it I am still implementing the pieces and talking with clients about how effective it is. The Slight Edge boils life and business down to the simplest of forms. It helps us realize that it’s the small things, on a daily basis, that separate the top 5% from the other 95%. It has nothing to do with education or background. It all boils down to if are you willing and able to be disciplined about the small things - the things that make the biggest difference.

Read More:
Connect With Us  For over 20 years, Lushin has guided business leaders toward intentional,  predictable growth. Contact a Lushin Consultant
Categories: Goals, Business, Leadership, Life, People