EnviroForensics is looking for a highly-driven, results oriented individual to join our sales team in Northern, New Jersey area. Click here to fill out an application!
EnviroForensics® is an environmental consulting and engineering firm comprised of experienced engineers, geologists, hydrogeologists, scientists, and insurance archeologists. We’re experts in remediating environmental issues and finding the funds to pay for it.
We provide specialized environmental consulting services to property and business owners, attorneys, municipalities, developers, banks, private equity firms, brokers, and responsible parties across the agribusiness, dry cleaning, industrial launders and textiles, legal, manufacturing, mergers and acquisitions, petroleum, and real estate industries.
EnviroForeniscs is a leader in the environmental consulting industry.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about and excels at sales.
You will be creating, pursuing, and closing sales opportunities within your assigned territory. You will be the face of the EnviroForensics organization within your assigned territory and the conduit between the company and your territory.
This position requires expertise in all aspects of the sales process. Therefore, one must have a track record of finding and closing new opportunities as well as developing business with accounts that the sales person closes. This is a consultative solution-based sales position – you must be able to sell on value and not on price. Having excellent problem-solving skills is critical in helping our clients achieve success.
Account Executive Requirements
We are looking for a determined and motivated individual with the following experience, skills, and unique characteristics:
- Self-confident and coachable.
- Optimistic in the opportunity to succeed and persistent in your pursuit.
- A self-starter - takes initiative and needs little supervision.
- Demonstrates a high-level of integrity and keeps promises in all situations.
- Ability to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress.
- Organized with effective time management skills to effectively prioritize projects and workload.
- Ability to deliver on sales revenue goals using defined sales processes and tools.
- Sets personal and company sales goals and objectives and tracks progress toward their achievement.
- Prior success selling to owner, executive, and management levels of small and medium businesses and professional firms.
- A track record of finding and closing new business, including cold calling and social media selling.
- Networking and building long term relationships.
- Experience driving the sales pipeline and managing a territory, including preparing and closing client proposals and achieving revenue goals.
- Demonstrated success in consultative selling and building creative technical solutions and presentations for prospects.
- Maintain accurate and timely electronic records of all prospecting activities utilizing Salesforce software including the data entry of established contacts, sales calls and presentations performed, closed sales achieved, and other follow-up activities.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills - can effectively and respectfully actively listen and communicate within every level at a company.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills (can gather and analyze data and information and draw conclusions).
- Experience managing client communications and resolve client issues and objections that arise.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet usage (e-mail).
5 to 10 years of successful sales experience is required to apply.
Experience in Environmental Consulting and in the Environmental Industry is preferred.
BA/BS degree is preferred.
You will be based in the Northern New Jersey area.
Additional benefits include:
- Insurance – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
Enviroforensics is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit resume and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or click here to apply!