BitLoft is looking for a highly-driven, results oriented individual to join our sales team in Indianapolis, IN. Fill out an application today!
At BitLoft, we are a a marketing-focused development partner that builds web and mobile applications, produces compelling video and marketing campaigns and develops websites that help our customers achieve their goals and successes. We are an Indianapolis based technology consultancy. We build mobile and web applications, develop websites and create compelling video for mid-sized businesses, start-ups, and entrepreneurs.
BitLoft is a leader in the web and mobile application industry.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about and excels at sales. We have a current opportunity for the right individual to transform an established market through the introduction of innovative technology and systems to our customer base.
You will be creating, pursuing, and closing sales opportunities within your assigned territory. You will be the face of the BitLoft organization within your assigned territory and the conduit between the company and your territory.
This position requires expertise in all aspects of the sales process. Therefore, one must have a track record of finding and closing new opportunities as well as developing business with accounts that the sales person closes. This is a consultative solution-based sales position – you must be able to sell on value and not on price. Having excellent problem-solving skills is critical in helping our clients achieve success.
Account Executive Requirements
We are looking for a determined and motivated individual with the following experience, skills, and unique characteristics:
- Self-confident and coachable.
- Optimistic in the opportunity to succeed and persistent in your pursuit.
- A self-starter - takes initiative and needs little supervision.
- Organized with effective time management skills to effectively prioritize projects and workload.
- Demonstrated success in delivering on expectations and in achievement of goals.
- Ability to deliver on sales revenue goals using Bitloft’s defined sales processes and tools.
- Ability to meet and exceed comprehensive and challenging activity goals and sales expectations.
- Setting personal and company sales goals and objectives and tracking progress toward their achievement.
- Ability to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, initiative and the ability to make sound business decisions based on multiple data sources.
- Prior success selling to owner, executive, and management levels of small and medium businesses and professional firms.
- A track record of finding and closing new business.
- A track record of increasing revenue with existing customers through cross-sales.
- Ability to work with Bitloft’s marketing, sales support, and management to establish a marketing communication plan for the assigned territory to promote Bitloft’s products and services.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning. Research, develop, and maintain long and short-range sales goals within the assigned region.
- Actively participate in the coordination and facilitation of trade shows, user group meetings, and industry conventions.
- Networking and building long term relationships.
- Experience driving the sales pipeline, including preparing and closing client proposals and achieving revenue goals for consulting services and outsourced safety services to motor carriers across the United States.
- Demonstrated success in consultative selling and building creative technical solutions for prospects.
- Experience maintaining CRM system, including accounts, contacts, and categories.
- Experience in creating or helping to create newsletters, blog posts, and other online content to promote and publicize Bitloft’s skills, vision and values.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills - can effectively and respectfully communicate within every level at a company.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills (can gather and analyze data and information and draw conclusions).
- Ability to resolve conflicts and overcome objections.
- Experience managing client communications and resolve client issues that arise.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet usage (e-mail).
Five plus years of sales experience is required to apply. Proven experience selling software/technology/IT solutions is a plus.
Bachelor’s degree is required to apply.
You will be based in the Indianapolis, IN area.
Additional benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Please apply and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org