We are an internationally recognized, award-winning, full-service digital agency specializing in online media, strategy, advertising, and fundraising for Republican political candidates, conservative advocacy organizations, associations, and non-profits. We leverage engaging design, innovative technology, and continual optimization to deliver demonstrable results for our clients.
The Prosper Group needs a motivated, results-driven Vice President of Sales and Marketing to help lead and grow our sales department. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way. This Vice President will also carry responsibility to lead and oversee company marketing efforts. 90% of your time will be focused on sales/leading the sales team and 10% of your time will be focused on overseeing the functions and direction of the marketing team.
The Vice President currently lead The Prosper Group’s sales team. This Vice President will work with them in the following ways:
- Provide on-the-ground support for business development staff as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key markets in alignment with the company co-founders.
- Lead weekly sales role-playing calls.
- Provide weekly accountability to sales team for sales behaviors.
- Provide weekly updated reports on sales pipeline.
- Lead scalable and intuitive processes for maximizing sales team efficiency
The Vice President will oversee the Marketing group. The person in this role will help bring consistency and a more focused strategy for marketing by:
- Being accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales and customer retention. This includes email newsletters, case studies and white papers.
- Collaborating across multiple departments and teams to develop an effective content marketing strategy to meet the narrative of the changing political marketing space.
- Manage the design, development, and implementation of all marketing strategies across the company including print, digital, and event marketing.
- Measuring and optimizing of all initiatives will be required on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Organizing speaking opportunities for the company leaders at industry events.
- Assisting in sales research to discover potential clients and/or potential political/economic triggers that correlate with opportunities.
- 5+ years in a leadership sales position.
- 3+ years in managing a team.
- Optimistic in the opportunity to succeed and persistent in your pursuit.
- A self-starter - takes initiative and needs little supervision.
- Strong leadership skills and teamwork mentality.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Unwavering work ethic, integrity and sense of accountability.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and overcome objections.
- Track record of superior performance metrics.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong decision-making abilities.
- Able to travel an average of two weeks per quarter.
- Familiarity with various CRM software.
- Experience in managing staff and human resources needs.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly convey concepts to different stakeholders.
Please include the following:
- Cover letter
- Salary Requirement
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. The Prosper Group offers a competitive benefits plan to its permanent full-time employees, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, gym membership, and more. Non-disclosure and non-compete agreements may apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sound like a great fit? Please click here to apply!