Strategic Impact is a full-service, national consulting firm that works to tell our clients’ stories with emotion, creativity, and passion, putting them in a position to win on Election Day.
From coast to coast, we have helped to elect dozens of Members of Congress, U.S. Senators, Governors, heads of state, and statewide and local officials. With no margin for error, we go all-in to ensure their success.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about and excels at sales and building and overseeing a political campaign.
You will be creating, pursuing, and closing sales opportunities. You will also be designing, overseeing, and implementing a winning strategy for political campaigns.
Senior Client Strategist Requirements
We are looking for a determined and motivated individual with the following experience, skills, and unique characteristics:
- Self-confident yet humble and coachable.
- Critical thinker that excels at solving problems and piecing together opportunities.
- Optimistic in the opportunity to succeed and persistent in your pursuit.
- Flexible and open to change.
- A self-starter - takes initiative and needs little supervision.
- Never settles and always looks to improve and do things better and more efficiently.
- Demonstrates a high-level of integrity and keeps promises in all situations.
- Ability to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress.
- Works hard and plays hard.
- Organized with effective time management skills to effectively prioritize projects and workload and multi-task as needed.
- Ability to deliver on tight project timelines.
- Ability to adapt and adjust quickly to shifting priorities and schedules.
- Effective at designing, planning, overseeing, and implementing a winning political campaign strategy, including creating and managing the strategy, overseeing a $1 million + campaign, and making key strategic decisions for the campaign.
Enjoys building winning teams and driving the overall strategy of political campaigns from launch to election day.
- Understands current marketing trends for political campaigns, including new ways to connect and engage with voters, understand how campaigns are changing and adapt by using new tools and thinking outside the box.
- Able to analyze data to monitor the effectiveness of campaign marketing, including reading polls and adjusting to improve, building out voter models and segments to better utilize resources, and interpret voter contact reports to determine changes for improvements.
- Ability to deliver on sales revenue goals using defined sales processes, tools and benchmarks.
- Sets personal and company sales goals and objectives and tracks progress toward their achievement.
- Prior success selling to political candidates, general and other political consultants, campaign managers, and associations.
- A track record of finding and closing new business, including daily cold calling and social media prospecting and selling.
- Networking and building long term relationships – both externally and internally to get deals done.
- Experience driving the sales pipeline and managing a territory, including preparing and closing client proposals and achieving revenue goals.
- Demonstrated success in consultative selling and building creative technical solutions and presentations for prospects.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills - can effectively and respectfully actively listen and communicate within every level at a company.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills (can gather and analyze data and information and draw conclusions).
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
Minimum of 3 years of involvement with political campaigns.
Minimum of 2 years successful experience of outside sales.
BA/BS degree is required.
Overnight travel required – estimated at 3-4 days per week. Looking for someone who loves to travel throughout the country and willing to travel on short notice.
Base Salary for this position is $75,000 to $90,000 plus commission.
Additional benefits include:
- Insurance – Medical/Dental/Vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
Click here to apply now!