Steel Cities Steels, Inc. is a metal service center serving Chicago, Northeast Illinois, Northern Indiana, and Southwest Michigan since 1952. We serve many different industries and differentiate ourselves by servicing our customers the highest levels of flexibility and reliability.
To support our aggressive growth plans, we are seeking a talented Outside Sales Consultant. This position serves a CRUCIAL role by allowing us to grow our customer base and expand the region we serve.
To be considered:
We are looking for a highly effective salesperson that fits our culture.
- You must be goal oriented and have evidence of reaching ambitious goals through tactical planning, effectiveexecution, and enough responsibility to learn and adapt from your
- You must have a demonstrated track record of finding, selling, and closing new business in a B2B environment.
- All candidates must be able to work well independently, be self-confident, authentic in their abilities and demeanor, and be someone who approaches the world with
- You should be able to sell by blending humor, authenticity, and intelligent yet compelling
- You must have prior success selling to top management and decision makers in a competitive
- You must be a relationship builder. Able to build and grow relationships to quickly gain trust and loyalty.
- You must be internally driven to have success, want to help people, and sell with purpose.
- Knowledge in the steel supply business is a bonus but not required.
- You must have prior earnings of at least $70k in a selling role
A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not required. Must have a valid driver’s license. Must be proficient in using and understanding sales technology (Computer, CRM, Microsoft Office).
If this sounds like a great match, please click here to apply!