AXIA TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS
IT SALES CONSULTANT
LOCATION: ZIONSVILLE / INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Axia Technology Partners (AxiaTP) empowers organizations in all industries to achieve operational excellence through managed IT services, unified communications, and custom software solutions. AxiaTP was founded in 2008. Now a member of the Group 1001 family of companies, our team is a fast-growing Complete Technology Provider.
Group 1001, and its affiliated companies, is strongly committed to providing a supportive work environment where employee differences are valued. Diversity is an essential ingredient in making Group 1001 a welcoming place to work and is fundamental in building a high-performance team. Diversity embodies all the differences that make us unique individuals. All employees share the responsibility for maintaining a workplace culture of dignity, respect, understanding and appreciation of individual and group differences.
IT Sales Consultants are responsible for actively prospecting for new business opportunities, qualifying those opportunities, and ultimately closing them and creating new business. The IT Sales Consultant will be a trusted advisor for prospects in need of IT solutions. Additionally, this person is responsible for creating a presence in the marketplace, meeting sales goals, and finding efficient ways to scale the AxiaTP client base across a larger geographical area.
This role is responsible for being a subject matter expert in AxiaTP’s suite of services to deliver valuable IT solutions for potential customers and ensure a successful handoff for client onboarding. A successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter, results driven, have knowledge of IT services, and have a proven track record with documented success in delivering sales results.
- You must have sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding goals
- You possess a working knowledge of managed IT services, telecommunications, network, internet, and/or other IT services provided by an MSP
- You have success selling in corporate environments at a C-suite level.
- You have experience in tracking and reporting on sales activities and goals
- You embrace training, take responsibility for your actions, and can be coached toward improvement when necessary
- You have excellent problem-solving skills
- You can work with minimal supervision and because of that, you also have high integrity – you do what you say you’re going to do
- You are goal oriented and have evidence of reaching ambitious goals through tactical planning, effective execution, and the ability to learn and adapt from your mistakes
- You are willing and able to travel to prospects during workday
About the Role:
- Prospect via telephone, email, social media, meetings, and other methodologies that most effectively help you fill and maintain your sales pipeline
- Research companies, identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers
- Update your sales progress in our CRM daily, and provide accurate insights into financial data of sales and project opportunities (accurately forecast)
- Understand the prospect’s issues and deliver a valuable IT solution
- Apply AxiaTP’s sales methodologies and knowledge of services to address complex and strategic project and sales opportunities
- Collaborate across many departments and team members at all levels to ensure opportunities and solutions can be effectively sold and implemented
- Develop a thorough understanding of the products and services offered by AxiaTP; maintain knowledge of the brands AxiaTP partners with
Sound like a good fit? Click here to apply today!