TruGreen Commercial is looking for a highly driven, results oriented individual to join our sales team in the Orange County, CA area.
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
TruGreen Commercial is a leader in the lawn care products/services industry.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about and excels at sales and business development.
You will be spending the majority of your time creating, pursuing, and closing new sales opportunities within your assigned territory. You will also be growing new business and opportunities with current clients. You will be the face of the TruGreen Commercial organization within your assigned territory and the conduit between the company and your territory.
This position requires expertise in all aspects of the sales process. Therefore, one must have a track record of finding and closing new opportunities as well as developing business with accounts that the salesperson closes. This is a consultative solution-based sales position – you must be able to sell on value and not on price. Having excellent problem-solving skills is critical in helping our clients achieve success.
Commercial Business Development Representative Requirements
We are looking for a determined and motivated individual with the following experience, skills, and unique characteristics:
- Self-confident and coachable.
- Optimistic in the opportunity to succeed and persistent in your pursuit.
- A self-starter - takes initiative and needs little supervision.
- Demonstrates a high-level of integrity and keeps promises in all situations.
- Ability to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress.
- Organized with effective time management skills to effectively prioritize projects and workload.
- Sets personal and company sales goals and objectives and tracks progress toward their achievement.
- Ability to deliver on sales revenue goals using defined sales processes and tools.
- Prior success selling to owner, executive, and management levels of small to large businesses such as property managers, school systems, sports facilities, government facilities, restaurants, banks, or any company in need of superior lawn care products/services.
- A track record of finding and closing new commercial client business, including cold calling, networking, and social media selling.
- Ability to drive new opportunities into the pipeline using defined daily behaviors and activities.
- Ability to uncover and drive new opportunities with existing clients into the pipeline.
- Networking and building long term relationships, both internal and external groups.
- Experience driving the sales pipeline and managing a territory, including qualifying, preparing, and closing client proposals and achieving revenue goals.
- Demonstrated success in consultative selling, selling value over price, and building creative technical solutions/presentations using a defined sales process for prospects.
- Ability to penetrate and grow current client accounts.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM software to deliver accurate sales forecasts.
- Maintain accurate and timely electronic records of all prospecting activities utilizing Salesforce CRM software including the data entry of established contacts, sales calls and presentations performed, closed sales achieved, and other follow-up activities.
- Project management duties of implementing the coordination of multiple service departments.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills - can effectively and respectfully actively listen and communicate within every level at a company.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills (can gather and analyze data and information and draw conclusions).
- Experience managing client communications and resolve client issues and objections that arise.
Minimum three (3) years proven sales track record in commercial sales in required.
Landscaping, lawn care, tree, and shrub or pest management experience is a PLUS but not required.
Preferred Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) from a four-year college or university or related work experience.
You will be based in the Orange County, CA area.
Base salary will range from $50,000 to $55,000, plus commission, based on experience.
Additional benefits include:
- IPAD, Laptop, iPhone, the most advanced sales tools.
- Fast Track Career Progression/Mentorships/LONG TERM JOB STABILITY • Competitive salaries and commission.
- Monthly auto allowance.
- Medical, HSA, dental, vision, and prescriptions insurance benefits.
- Company-paid life insurance, Supplemental life insurance.
- Legal Services (Employee will pay to opt-in to these services).
- Personal Counseling Services.
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Paid-Time Off (The Employee will accrue and build into the time off): 2 weeks and 2 personal days.
TruGreen Commercial is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to apply!