WeDoTrash is looking for a highly driven, results oriented individual to join our sales team in Dallas, TX. Click here to apply!
WeDoTrash is your local trash valet and recycling provider that focuses on providing our clients a more personalized service. We tailor fit our services to your community’s specific trash removal needs, at better value compared to national providers.
WeDoTrash is a trash valet and recycling leader in the multifamily apartment industry
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about and excels at sales.
The ideal candidate will have the desire to build a brand and reputation to help grow the company and their business.
You will be creating, pursuing, and closing sales opportunities within your assigned territory. You will be the face of the WeDoTrash organization within your assigned territory and the conduit between the company and your territory.
This is an opportunity for the account executive to be a part of a fun and growing industry through association networking events, galas, trade shows, happy hours, etc.
This position requires expertise in all aspects of the sales process. Therefore, the account executive must have a track record of finding and closing new opportunities as well as developing business with accounts that the salesperson closes. This is a consultative solution-based sales position – you must be able to sell on value and not on price. Having excellent problem-solving skills is critical in helping our clients achieve success.
Account Executive Requirements
We are looking for a determined and motivated account executive with the following experience, skills, and unique characteristics:
- Self-confident and coachable.
- Optimistic in the opportunity to succeed and persistent in your pursuit.
- A self-starter – works hard, takes initiative and needs little supervision.
- Organized with effective time management skills to effectively prioritize projects and workload.
- Ability to set and deliver on sales revenue goals using WeDoTrash’s defined sales processes and tools.
- Ability to meet and exceed comprehensive and challenging activity goals and sales expectations.
- Ability to maintain composure and react professionally during periods of stress.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, initiative and the ability to make sound business decisions based on multiple data sources.
- Prior success selling and presenting to commercial management, regional managemen, and owner/president/CEO levels of small and medium organizations and businesses.
- A track record of finding and closing new business, including cold calling and getting past gatekeepers.
- A track record of increasing revenue with existing customers through cross-sales.
- Participate in sales forecasting and planning. Research, develop, and maintain long and short-range sales goals within the assigned region.
- Experience with sales cycles of 3 months or more.
- Networking and building long term relationships.
- Experience driving the sales pipeline, including preparing and closing client proposals and achieving revenue goals.
- Demonstrated success in consultative selling and building creative solutions for prospects and clients.
- Ability to qualify opportunities, including determining commitment of the prospect/client to make decisions and take action and being able to discuss and determine budgets.
- Maintain accurate and timely electronic records of all prospecting activities utilizing CRM software including the data entry of established contacts, sales calls and presentations performed, closed sales achieved, and other follow-up activities.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills - can effectively and respectfully communicate within every level at a company.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills (can gather and analyze data and information and draw conclusions).
- Ability to resolve conflicts and overcome objections.
- Experience managing client communications and resolve client issues that arise.
- Works well as part of a team in a small company environment.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet usage (e-mail).
2 years of successful sales experience is required to apply.
BA/BS degree is preferred.
You will be based in the Dallas, TX area.
Additional benefits include:
- Insurance – Medical/Dental/Vision/Long Term Disability/Group Term Life & AD&D
- Car Allowance
- Business Entertainment Expenses
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work from Home Schedule
- Activity-Based Compensation in 1st 12 months of employment.
Please apply and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or click here to apply!