About the job
The Company: The Unstoppable Woman is a global coaching company helping thousands of entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals achieve their financial breakthrough. The Unstoppable Woman has served individuals in a wide range of industries including real estate, business consulting, the arts, coaching, law, medicine, as well as leaders in corporate positions.
At The Unstoppable Woman, our mission is to help as many women as possible go from ordinary to extraordinary, achieve their income breakthrough, turn their life into a work of art, and become truly unstoppable! We do this through our live Income Breakthrough Summits, private coaching, a high-level yearly mastermind, several virtual products and programs, online trainings, and by providing valuable free content through our newsletter, podcast, and social media channels. Within our business, we value excellence, overdelivering to our clients, streamlined systems and communication, and always being on our growth edge, as well as having TONS of fun while doing it!
Our CEO, Amira Alvarez, founded the company in 2013 and has served women in a wide range of industries including real estate, business consulting, the arts, coaching, law, and medicine, as well as leaders in corporate positions. When she's not helping others, she's continuing to say "yes" to her own growth and stays 100% committed to being unstoppable in her own life and business!
Learn more about our company, our programs, our impact, and our founder & CEO here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/coaching-programs/
Salary: Base salary contingent upon experience. Commission based on performance. Pay is competitive and in accordance with the market. The Unstoppable Woman believes in compensating salespeople fairly and within proportion to the revenue that they generate. We are in search of outstanding talent and will compensate accordingly.
The Job: The Sales Account Executive is The Unstoppable Woman’s ‘ambassador’ to prospective new clients. The ideal Director of Client Services will be passionate about helping their clients succeed, excited by the prospects of joining a high-growth business and, most importantly, love to sell.
This is a sales position and this job requires a high volume of prospecting!
Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales. Must be able to prove past success.
- Experience in all facets of a complicated sales cycle including: hunting for, finding, and closing new business.
- Willingness to hunt.
- Must be comfortable challenging, confronting, and asking difficult questions.
- Must be comfortable selling to powerful women who are often in the C-suite as well as women who struggle with confidence and self-concept issues
- Experience selling a conceptual service (such as coaching, training, and consulting) is preferred but not required.
- Experience selling a higher ticket.
- Must have high desire, commitment, motivation, and goal orientation.
- Must maintain a professional and courteous image at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must sell consultatively – not on price, product features, benefits, bells, or whistles.
- Authentic, effective, and direct communication. The less email, the better.
- High levels of personal and professional responsibility and be able to quickly internalize coaching and training.
- Possess both the skill to work within a team as well as independently.
- Must be comfortable with being held accountable to prospecting metrics and various sales related key performance indicators.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
Candidates with relevant experience who meet the previous requirements are encouraged to apply!
Click here to apply!