About the job
The Company: HustleFish is a young start up in the digital marketing space. We specialize in bringing brands to life on the web using interactive, engaging design. We believe that a company’s brand can be a differentiator in their industry. We also know that a website can be more than a digital brochure, it can be something that truly engages customers, and propels a business forward.
The Sales Executive’s primary role is to find HustleFish new clients. The ideal Sales Executive will love to sell and be highly driven. This is a beginning to end sales position. The Sales Executive should enjoy the hunt of prospecting and the fulfillment of truly helping clients grow their businesses. This role needs to drive a high volume of high-quality sales opportunities, and close them in a timely fashion.
HustleFish is still a relatively small business with big ambition. The right candidate will be excited about being a part of building our future. If you’re interested in entrepreneurship and having a seat at the table to have a large impact on the future of HustleFish, you’re in the right place.
Compensation & Benefits:
HustleFish is seeking an elite level sales executive and will compensate fairly and accordingly. Compensation will be base plus commissions and bonuses. The position is expected to be remote even after the Pandemic, and will have a large amount of autonomy, including unlimited PTO.
Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Must be able to prove past sales success
- Must excel as a hunter
- Experience selling a conceptual service is preferred, but not required
- Must have high desire, commitment, motivation and goal orientation
- Must sell consultatively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have intellectual humility and be highly coachable
- Must be comfortable talking about money and maintaining margin integrity
- Authentic, effective and direct communication, empathy is key.
- High levels of personal and professional responsibility and be able to quickly internalize coaching and training
- Must be comfortable with being held accountable to prospecting metrics and various sales-related key performance indicators
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quotas
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Candidates with relevant experience who meet the previous requirements are encouraged to apply!
Click here to apply!